Translate To Your Preferred Language

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

COVID-19: These African Ladies Are Not Letting The Virus Stop Their Slay

As the pandemic continues to spread across nations, the world at large has gone the extra mile to protect themselves from the virus, by simply self-isolating at home. With this, a lot of people have already gotten fed up with this isolation however everyone is going the extra mile to keep themselves entertained.

African ladies are taking a different approach by slaying stylish outfits with full makeup just for the fun of it.
 From Toke Makinwa,

"Posting this picture for my date, I got all dressed up but Corona said no, let’s face time instead πŸ€ͺ I hope you and yours are keeping safe, thank you all for your messages and prayers, I have been off air and self-isolating, making TikTok videos to entertain you, not sharing unverified information and just trying to keep my mind active. My team members and I have been hydrating and staying healthy, exercising, washing our hands and monitoring ourselves."
From Sharon,

All dressed up with nowhere to go😭while I practice how to take nice mirror selfies, I was going around the house taking pictures so here they are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️❤️ be safe out there everyone pls wash your hands And stay home!!!❤️πŸ‘πŸ»
From Berla Mundi,

"As long as I am breathing, I will always WORSHIP YOU!!! I can’t ask for anything but only to thank God for who I am today!!! • •It’s the Queen of April and Queen of Talk Shows’ birth-yaaaaayyyy πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ 🎊..... The Day show is ready too. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ"
From Joselyn,
"When a Girl could step out...still H🌍PEFUL #LoveAbounds"
From Ini-Dimma,
"With all this free time I now have… been thinking what I would have been if I wasn’t an Actor πŸ€” Always wanted to be a guitarist in a band !!!! (First I have to finally learn how to play πŸ˜…). What other passions do you guys have apart from what you’re doing now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.

Is It Good To Wear A Bra To Sleep?