Translate To Your Preferred Language

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Source Of Kuami Eugene's Bad Fashion Choice Exposed

The Lynx Entertainment signee, Kuami Eugene lacks fashion sense as a celebrity is not a new thing in the entertainment industry. He has suffered several internet trolls on so many occasions for his choice of outfit.

The “Obiato” hitmaker has however responded to the backlash, saying that his main focus is not to buy expensive clothes but to save enough to make his family comfortable.

Kuami Eugene said, “My focus was to build a house for my mother and make sure she’s comfortable not to buy expensive clothes…Like, these things don’t get to me.”

“The little money I was receiving, I taught it wise to build a house for my mother. I don’t joke with my mother and my family because their prayers have brought me this far. My mum’s comfort was my focus, not my dress code, at all,” he added.

Earlier, many had thought that Kuame did not have any assistance on his appearance and fashion statements, a recent interview revealed that a stylist had wanted to help him but he was adamant which pushed the stylist away.

The Chief Executive officer of Zara man247 Boutique at North Kaneshie revealed that he started styling Kuami Eugene because he saw the talent in the young man and had wanted to help him however he realized that there is no hope on how he should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.

Is It Good To Wear A Bra To Sleep?